Treasuries and mortgage bonds are slightly higher due to the concern that the struggle between the current administration and House Republicans over the debt ceiling is damaging the economy.
- Treasury and Mortgage Bonds Elevate as Greece Nears Resolution – Market Update
- Federal Asset Fire Sale Contemplated
- Mortgage Backed Securities and Treasuries Down – Market Update
- Mortgage Backed Securities and Treasuries Up as China Raises Interest Rates – Market Update
- Higher Debt Ceiling Will Hurt U.S.